Joys of February
1. During the first cruise of February we avoided bad weather and headed to Luganville, Vanuatu for the second time! Alex and I were so excited to visit Luganville again, and this place is also featured in our NEWEST TRAVEL DIARY!
2. Performed 14 shows in 28 days! I know that’s not many, but I’m always grateful to get on the ice and perform!
3. Valentines Day! Day of love! LOL! This day is always a nice day for Alex and I, and we got to skate two awesome shows!
4. Started a new fitness program with my friend Alex Pynen who is an amazing Personal Trainer! I’ve worked really hard, and February was all about toning my butt and legs! :p
5. I started having protein shakes! I have never in my life had a protein shake before and it just seemed like it was time. I try to stay aware from meat, and focus on fruits and vegetables, so protein shakes seemed like a valuable change for my body.
6. I also started a daily vitamin where I have felt the necessary changes!
7. Had my first alcoholic drink in 36 days! I don’t drink often at all, but I was really proud of going without a drink for that long.
8. I finally had the courage to start a YouTube channel!!!
Eight happy moments that happened in the 28 days of February. I know there were more, but that’s definitely what stood our for me!
I hope you guys enjoyed my TRAVEL DIARY of the Blue Hole in Luganville, Vanuatu! I had a great time making the video, and I was even more thrilled about the video when Tim Halperin himself gave me permission to use his song for the vlog! Thank you Tim! 🙂
Have the most beautiful week friends! And please SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
Lots of love, Lotta xo