– Check out photos from our visit to Petronas Towers + A Few Things I’ve Learned –
A few things I’ve learned:
- Life is literally a gift – Honestly, this world we are in is moving so fast at such a ridiculous pace that living and breathing in it is a true gift. Take your life and create what you want. Take this gift with an open mind and use every opportunity it gives you. You have one life to live so grasp this opportunity to make something of YOUR life.
- Don’t fear YOUR creativity – If you have an idea that you think could be GREAT, by all means run with it. WHO CARES if there is already a million versions of your idea. Your idea is your idea. Your creativity came from your heart and your soul. It is yours and you can make it yours. Protect it and work with it.
- Grow – Life is about growing, enhancing, creating. Whatever you produce in a day or a week or a month or a year, it will grow. If you have the right mind set and the right motivation you will grow. Grow into a stronger person. Into a more confident person. Into an individual. Into someone who is respected. Into a creator!
- Be kind – Throughout your creativity and all your growing be kind. Kindness is what makes this world a better place. Makes our human souls better. Kindness is the best thing to have. It’s contagious, so always have it to spread it around. Your life will be better if you are kind.
- Have love – Love is so powerful it an sometimes hurt. But it can also be so powerful your own body feels like it will explode with love. Love is love is love is love is love. Have love, any kind of love, and you will be loved! Being loved is a great feeling. And loving others in a kind way is so inspiring! Be inspired to love those around you!
Okay, that’s all for now…
Don’t forget to check out my Petronas Towers vlog! Pin, share, comment, like, all the good KIND things you could do for me! And trust me, what goes around comes around! 🙂
Love you all!
Love, Lotta xo